Article Summary: This article is designed to address the best practices for disabling NetBIOS over TCP/IP on all iSCSI NIC's on a Windows server that is a member of a Hyper-V cluster using iSCSI
Follow the steps in the solution to achieve this goal.
1. Open the Network Connections Control Panel tool by pressing the Windows Logo+R, type ncpa.cpl and press Enter.
2. Right-click on the iSCSI NIC and click Properties.
3. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties.
4. Click Advanced...
5. Click on the WINS tab.
6. Click the box Disable NetBIOS over TCP/IP to disable NetBIOS over TCP/IP.
7. Click OK three times to complete the changes.
Additional information about best practices for Hyper-V failover clustering can be found on TechNet.
Datum der letzten Änderung: 08/27/2014 12:25 PM