Wyse® Dual VESA Mount
The Dual VESA Mount bracket enables a Wyse cloud client to be mounted to a wall or onv most VESA compliant mounting surfaces and monitors. Both VESA 75 mm and 100 mm mounting patterns are supported. The mounting bracket consists of two (2) pieces. The largest bracket piece attaches to the mounting surface using the VESA mounting patterns. User-supplied hardware must be used that can withstand a force of 25 pounds (11.35 kilograms). The cloud client is inserted in a vertical position and cables are attached. The smaller bracket piece attaches to the VESA compliant mounting monitor. The monitor-bracket and mounted wall-bracket pieces are then joined with the provided four (4) thumb screws.
Wyse models that use the Dual VESA Mount bracket:
Use the following instructions to mount the cloud client:
1. Attach the largest bracket to the mounting surface (a swing arm mount is shown). The mounting surface can have either the VESA 75 mm or 100 mm mounting pattern. The bracket should be placed upright as shown. Secure the bracket with proper user-supplied hardware that can withstand a force of 25 pounds (11.35 kilograms).
Note: If installing on a hollow wall, any standard anchoring method may be used, such as screws, butterfly anchors, or expansion bolts.
Figure 1: Installing the brackets
2. Remove the cloud client from its horizontal or vertical stand. Insert vertically and slide it into the mounted bracket using the pre-assembled guide rails until it clicks into place (Tx0 is shown).
Note: The cloud client’s power button will be at or near the top on the opposite side.
Figure 2: Inserting the cloud client
Back to Top
3. If you have mounted the cloud client bracket to a wall, now is the most convenient time to attach all desired connections to the cloud client. (Do not plug the power adapter’s AC power cable to an electrical outlet until the bracket is fully assembled.)
Figure 3: Attaching the connection
4. Position the remaining bracket on the monitor as shown to match a set of mounting holes. Both VESA 75 mm and 100 mm mounting patterns are supported. The bracket should be placed with the turned edge on top (pointing downward). Secure with four (4) user-supplied screws (do not overtighten).
Figure 4: Assembling the brackets
5. To assemble the two brackets together, face the mounted monitor-bracket towards the mounted wall-bracket. Lift the monitor-bracket a little higher than the wall-bracket, and tipping it forward at the top, guide it downward so that the monitor-bracket’s turned edge hooks over the wall bracket’s raised edge.
Figure 5 : Assembling the two brackets
6. Line up the screws holes of the bracket pieces (two on top and two on bottom) and secured with four (4) four thumb screws provided
(top thumb screws are shown). Do not overtighten.
Figure 6: Lining up the screws
7. Make all desired connections, and then connect the power adapter’s AC power cable to an electrical outlet.
Article ID: SLN302920
Last Date Modified: 06/07/2018 10:03 AM