Article Summary: This article provides instructions for completing a silent installation of the Windows 7 64-bit N-Trig Multi-Touch Digitizer driver on a Dell Latitude XT2.
If you need to do a silent install of the Windows 7 64-bit N-Trig Multi-Touch Digitizer driver on a Dell Latitude XT2 rather than a standard installation, please follow the instructions below.
1. Insure that the XT2 is connected to AC Power and NOT on the Media Base or Battery Slice.
2. Download the N-Trig Multi-Touch Digitizer driver for Windows 7 64-bit for the XT2 using the following link:
3. Rename ".exe" to ".zip".
4. Extract "DuoSense_MT_RTM_Win7_64bit_LatitudeXT2_3.49.exe".
5. Run the Driver install using "DuoSense_MT_RTM_Win7_64bit_LatitudeXT2_3.49.exe -ND -S".
6. Wait for five minutes.
7. Run the Host Software install using "DuoSense_MT_RTM_Win7_64bit_LatitudeXT2_3.49.exe -NH -S".
8. Wait for five minutes.
9. Run the Firmware install using "DuoSense_MT_RTM_Win7_64bit_LatitudeXT2_3.49.exe -NF -S".
10. Wait for ten minutes before rebooting after executing the Firmware install (check the Processes tab of the Windows Task Manager to make sure "DuoSense_MT_RTM_Win7_64bit_LatitudeXT2_3.49.exe*32" is not listed).
11. After rebooting the system, the N-Trig Multi-Touch Digitizer Calibration screen will appear.
12. If the firmware has not been correctly installed, the N-Trig Multi-Touch Digitizer will display an error concerning "too many HID devices" installed.
Код статьи: SLN70895
Дата последнего изменения: 11/19/2015 02:07 AM