Table of Contents:
- How to Troubleshoot 006-370 ROS Failure Errors on Dell Laser Printers
This article provides information on "How to Troubleshoot 006-370 ROS Failure Errors on Dell Laser Printers"
1. How to Troubleshoot 006-370 ROS Failure Errors on Dell Laser Printers
This error is relevant to the following Dell Laser Printer Models: 1250, 1320, 1350, 1355, 2130, 2135, 2150, 2155, 3000, 3010, 3100, 3110, 3115, 3130, 5100, 5110, 5130, C3760, C3765, C1660, C1760, C1765.
If you receive a 006-370 error on the printer LCD Panel, please try the following steps to resolve:
- Cancel all jobs in the print queue.
- Turn the power off on the printer.
- Remove the communication cable linking the Printer to the PC (USB or Network/Ethernet depending on your set-up).
- Power the printer back on and print a settings page:
To print a settings page:
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Reports/List.
- Select System Settings.
- The Settings page should now print.
- If the Settings page prints re-connect the communication cable and try to print a Windows Test Page.
- If the Test Page Prints then the hardware is working correctly. Please try printing other documents.
- If the test page does not print or the 006-370 error returns, please contact Dell Technical Support.
More info can be found in the C3760n User's Guide , C3760dn User’s Guide or the C3765dnf User’s Guide.
If these steps do not correct the problem, please contact Dell Technical Support.
Back to Top