How to Download and Install the Latest Dell Wireless Bluetooth Driver
For instructions to download and install Bluetooth Adapter Driver:
- Save any work and close all programs.
- Browse to the Drivers and Downloads page.
- Click Enter your Service Tag to get a concise list of drivers for your specific product model. Click Go to continue.
Note: If the Service Tag is not available, under Select a Product, select the appropriate Product Type, Brand and Product Model.
- Click Drivers & downloads, select the desired Operating System from the drop-down boxes.
- Using the drop-down boxes under Category, select Network.
- Click the down arrow next to Network.
- Click Wireless Bluetooth Module.
Find Out Which Bluetooth Module Is in Your Dell™ Computer.
- Click Download. You may receive a warning and an option to run or save the file.
- Click Save.
- When the Save As window appears, designate a folder to save the file that is being downloaded and click Save. The download progress window displays.
- When the download is complete, follow the prompts.
- Right-click the Bluetooth icon the lower right corner of the screen, and then click Start using Bluetooth (except for the for the 350 and 360 Bluetooth adapters), follow any instructions.
Article ID: SLN113225
Last Date Modified: 03/19/2015 11:04 AM