Guide on how to access the UEFI (BIOS) setup from Windows. Please use the tabs below to select the Operating System you have installed on your computer.
Click Start flag button menu and select Settings
Select Update and Security. (images displayed in English as a guide only)
Click Recovery on the left hand menu.
Under Advanced start-up, click Restart Now.
Choose Advanced options.
Select UEFI Firmware Settings.
Click Restart to restart the system and enter UEFI (BIOS).
1. Navigate to the Style UI Charms Bar: (images displayed in English as a guide only)
Windows Key + "C"
Swipe finger from right edge of the screen towards the center
Starting from the top right-hand corner move the mouse along the right edge of the screen
Note: For non-touchscreen systems simply click on Power and hold down the < Shift > key while selecting Restart and skip to Step 4.
2. Click / Tab on "Change PC Settings" on the lower right-hand siteShortcut:
Windows Key + "I"
3. Click / Tab on "General" on the left hand pane
select "Restart Now" under the "Advanced Startup" section on the right pane.
The system will reboot into the Advanced Boot Menu
Note: Note: The system will then power off and restart. Once the Dell logo is displayed you should then see the screens below.
4. Click/Tab on "Toubleshoot" (the menu is touch sensitive)
5. Under the Troubleshoot section, select "Advanced Options"
6. Select "UEFI Firmware Settings" and select "Restart" on the following prompt.
Windows will now initiate the BIOS.
Article ID: SLN143038
Last Date Modified: 10/17/2017 10:27 AM