This article provides the information on "How to adjust the TV display borders when using a Chromebox".
TV Borders are cut off
After connecting a Chromebox to a TV display, you may notice the borders of the display are cut off.
Adjust the Chrombox Display settings
To adjust Chromebox position on the displayed screen on an attached TV, complete the following steps:
- Go to "Display Settings"
- Select the TV alignment and click on "adjust"
- Consider the four arrowheads on the screen as the cardinal points of a compass.
- The use of the four arrow keys on your keyboard will give the following results:
- The Left arrow will expand the TV displayed screen horizontally.
- The Up arrow will expand the TV displayed screen vertically.
- The Right arrow key will shrink the TV displayed screen horizontally.
- The Down arrow key will shrink the TV displayed screen vertically .
- If the shift key is depressed in conjunction with any of the four arrows then the entire display will move in that direction.