Table of Contents:
- How to Troubleshoot Single Sheet Feeder (SSF) Paper Jam
This article provides information on "How to Troubleshoot Single Sheet Feeder (SSF) Paper Jam on the 1320c Dell Color Laser Printer"
1. How to Troubleshoot Single Sheet Feeder (SSF) Paper Jam
- Press the button at the top of the printer's right side to open the front cover.
- Check for, and remove, any jammed paper or debris.
- Close the front cover and press firmly to lock it into place.
- Verify the paper size and type are supported by the printer. Refer to the Print Media Guidelines section of the Dell Color Laser Printer 1320c User’s Guide for a complete list.
- Adjust the paper guides on the SSF to match the width of the paper being loaded. The paper guides should rest lightly against the edges of the paper.
- If the error persists, please contact Dell Technical Support.
More info can be found in the 1320c User’s Guide.
If these steps do not correct the problem, please contact Dell Technical Support.
Back to Top
Do Not Share with Customers
6.If the error persists, replace the Printer.