Table of Contents:
||This article provides information on "Update for clearing all enrolled users for Embassy Security Center on E and M series".|
- Update for clearing all enrolled users for Embassy Security Center on E and M series
Update for clearing all enrolled users for Embassy Security Center on E and M series
Here are the updated instructions for fingerprint removal:
1. Click Start, Run, type CMD. Click OK.
2. At the prompt, type cd \program files\wave systems corp\dell preboot manager and press <Enter>.
3. At the C:\ Program Files\Wave Systems Corp\Dell Preboot Manager prompt, type prebootenrollmentutil x systempassword and press <Enter>.
NOTE: This must be a system password set up to run this command.
It should run by some numbers, then put you back at the prompt. Then do this one:
4. At the same prompt, type prebootenrollmentutil r systempassword and press <Enter>.
5. Type exit, press <Enter>, and then reboot.
Then you can clear the system password from the Embassy software once you reboot.
Quick Tips content is self-published by the Dell Support Professionals who resolve issues daily. In order to achieve a speedy publication, Quick Tips may represent only partial solutions or work-arounds that are still in development or pending further proof of successfully resolving an issue. As such Quick Tips have not been reviewed, validated or approved by Dell and should be used with appropriate caution. Dell shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to loss of data, loss of profit or loss of revenue, which customers may incur by following any procedure or advice set out in the Quick Tips.