Order Change and Returns
Can I change my order?
- Before placing your order, please make sure you have included everything you need as we cannot make any changes once the order has been submitted.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept changes to an Order once it is submitted. But if you are aware of an error, you may be able to cancel your order and re-submit a further, corrected order.
- If you have forgotten something, simply visit our website to place another order. Click on the Shop tab on the main menu.
Can I cancel my order?
- To check if it’s still possible to cancel your order, please go to the Dell Order Status tool.
- If your order is listed as "In production" or "Shipped," it’s no longer possible to cancel the shipment but you will still have your right to cancel and return.
- Please contact Customer Care if your order is listed as "Pre Production" and you want to cancel it.
What is Dell’s return policy?
- You can return products that you bought directly from us within the timeframe set by our Return Policy.
- If your order has an error, or if you want to return your order for another reason, don’t refuse delivery of your order.
- Refusing delivery may increase the amount of time that it takes to credit your account. If you would like to return your order, you should accept the delivery and complete the Return Form or Contact Customer Support team to arrange your return.
If I return an order to Dell, will the shipping charges be refunded?
- For information about returning Dell products, including detailed information about restocking fees and shipping, see the Dell Return Policy.
- When you return your system, we’ll credit your account for the price of the system, minus the initial shipping and handling and any applicable restocking fees. Shipping charges aren’t refundable.
Do you need further assistance?Please contact our Dell Customer Support experts