Dell Help and Support
Everything you need to get started, all in one place.
Dell Help and Support contains step-by-step guides, videos, system information and support, to make getting started with your Dell quick and easy. Plus, with detailed help and troubleshooting articles, solving minor issues is a breeze.
To install Dell Help and Support
- Download Dell Help and Support and then run the Setup Program.
- If you’re prompted to allow the program to make changes to your computer, click Yes.
- Dell Help and Support setup program will appear and guide you through the installation process.
- To open Dell Help and Support,
On Windows 8.1 click Start
, type Dell Help & Support
in the search box and then click the Dell Help and Support icon.
On Windows 10, type Dell Help and Support in the search box and then click the Dell Help and Support icon.
Minimum System Requirements
Download Dell Help and Support
- Operating System: Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Dell products : XPS and Inspiron
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- System Memory (RAM): 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Display: 1024x768 screen resolution
- Administrator rights
Feature not supported by browser
FireFox does not support this feature with a secure connection(https). For the best experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer or Chrome.