- Description: Dell OpenManage is a set of systems management applications built using industry standard protocols and specifications.
Benefit: OMSA allows system administrators to manage server systems both locally and remotely on a network.
- Dell OpenManage hardware management solution that helps IT departments more efficiently manage Dell PowerEdge™ servers in virtual, physical, local and remote environments.
- iDRAC helps you deploy, update, monitor and maintain Dell servers with no need for any additional software to be installed
- Dell Chassis Management Controller systems management component designed to manage one or more Dell PowerEdge systems containing blade servers
- Lifecycle Controller provides a simplified, streamlined, automatable method of managing servers through their complete lifecycle, from initial provisioning and deployment, through configuration changes and updates, to repurposing or obsolescence.