- Description: Dell OpenManage is a set of systems management applications built using industry standard protocols and specifications.
Benefit: OMSA allows system administrators to manage server systems both locally and remotely on a network.
- Dell OpenManage hardware management solution that helps IT departments more efficiently manage Dell PowerEdge™ servers in virtual, physical, local and remote environments.
- iDRAC helps you deploy, update, monitor and maintain Dell servers with no need for any additional software to be installed
- Dell Chassis Management Controller systems management component designed to manage one or more Dell PowerEdge systems containing blade servers
- Lifecycle Controller provides a simplified, streamlined, automatable method of managing servers through their complete lifecycle, from initial provisioning and deployment, through configuration changes and updates, to repurposing or obsolescence.
Feature not supported by browser
FireFox does not support this feature with a secure connection(https). For the best experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer or Chrome.