Getting Started: Solutions for Servers, Storage & Networking:
Congratulations on your Dell purchase. To assist you in getting started, here are helpful tools and information to take advantage of product support offerings, help you access your account details, register your product and join the Dell community on our forums.
When you verify your Dell account information, you'll gain access to customized support for your system from the moment you plug it in.
- "My Account" Login
- Product Support & Warranty
- Find Express Service Code
- My Products and Services
- EqualLogic Serial Number Converter
Setup & Configuration
Explore enterprise information to help get setup and configured.
- Out of The Box Setup Information for Dell PowerEdge 12G Servers
- How to Install the Operating System on Dell PowerEdge 12G Servers
- How to Install and Configure the Local and Remote System Management Options on Dell Poweredge 12G Servers
- Understanding Hard Drive Types, RAID and RAID Controllers on Dell PowerEdge Servers
- How to Setup and Manage Your iDRAC7 & Lifecycle Controller for Dell PowerEdge™ 12G Servers
- Dell Linux Wiki
- Dell PowerEdge RAID Controller (PERC)
- Dell Storage
- Troubleshooting Windows Networking Issues
- Troubleshooting VMware vSphere ESX/ESXi on Dell PowerEdge Servers
- Common Issues when Setting Up NIC Teaming
Helpful Links & Tools
- Enterprise Resource Center
- Dell Converged Infrastructure Solutions — Dell Active System Manager 7.1
- Drivers and Downloads for Servers, Storage, and Networking
- Manuals for Servers, Storage and Networking
- DSET And Other Diagnostic Tools
- Training Services
Join our Community
With the purchase of your Dell system, you are now part of a vast, friendly community of fellow Dell owners eager to share their experience and knowledge with you.