Order Change and Returns
Order change and returns — Frequently asked questions
Can I change my order?
- Before placing your order, please make sure you have included everything you need as we cannot make any changes once the order has been submitted.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept changes to an Order once it is submitted. But if you are aware of an error, you may be able to cancel your order and re-submit a further, corrected order.
- If you have forgotten something, simply visit our website to place another order. Click on the Shop tab on the main menu.
Can I cancel my order?
- To check if it’s still possible to cancel your order, please go to the Dell Order Status tool.
- If your order is listed as "In production" or "Shipped," it’s no longer possible to cancel the shipment but you will still have your right to cancel and return.
- Please contact Customer Care if your order is listed as "Pre Production" and you want to cancel it.
How can I return my Dell order?
- Business customers have no automatic right of return. For more information please visit our terms of sale page.
- For any further assistance, please contact our Dell Customer Support experts.
Do you need further assistance?Please contact our Dell Customer Support experts.