Order Change and Returns
Order change and returns — Frequently asked questions
Can I change my order?
- Before placing your order, please make sure you have included everything you need as we cannot make any changes once the order has been submitted.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept changes to an Order once it is submitted. But if you are aware of an error, you may be able to cancel your order and re-submit a further, corrected order.
- If you have forgotten something, simply visit our website to place another order. Click on the Shop tab on the main menu.
Can I cancel my order?
- To check if it’s still possible to cancel your order, please go to the Dell Order Status tool.
- If your order is listed as "In production" or "Shipped," it’s no longer possible to cancel the shipment but you will still have your right to cancel and return.
- Please contact Customer Care if your order is listed as "Pre Production" and you want to cancel it.
How can I return my Dell order?
- Business customers have no automatic right of return. For more information please visit our terms of sale page.
- For any further assistance, please contact our Dell Customer Support experts.
Do you need further assistance?Please contact our Dell Customer Support experts.
Feature not supported by browser
FireFox does not support this feature with a secure connection(https). For the best experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer or Chrome.