Order Change and Returns
Can I change my order?
- Once you summit your order, it immediately enters our order processing system so it is not possible to change the order in any way once it has been submitted.
- If you need to place an additional order, please contact a Dell sales representative at 1-800-999-3355 or visit us at www.dell.com
Can I cancel my order?
- Before Production/Packaging: It is only possible to cancel your order before the production and packaging process starts.
- After Production/Shipped Orders: Orders that have already started the production process or that have shipped cannot be cancelled. If the order is no longer needed you will need to request a Return.
- If you need further assistance, Please contact our Dell Customer Support experts.
Can I Return my order?
- Easy Online Returns - You can return products that you bought directly from Dell within the timeframe set by Dell’s Return Policy.
- Accept Delivery of your order
- Request a Return Online.
- Print Return Label sent to you by email
- Ship your order back to Dell
- Follow the status of your Return on your Online Order Status page by searching with your Dell Purchase ID.
- If you need assistance processing your Return, please contact our Dell Customer Support experts.
Will my shipping fees be refunded if I request a Return/Will I be charged a Restocking Fee?
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- When you return your system, we’ll credit your account for the price of the system, minus the initial shipping and handling and any applicable restocking fees.
- For information about returning Dell products, including detailed information about restocking fees and shipping, see the Dell’s Return Policy
Do you need further assistance?
Feature not supported by browser
FireFox does not support this feature with a secure connection(https). For the best experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer or Chrome.