Support for problems with a Dell Order - products missing, wrong, damaged or Dell cancelled order
Where can I find my Order Number and Customer Number?
- Your Order Number and Customer Number are sent to you in the Order Confirmation document via email after your order is processed. Please be sure to check your Spam mailbox to see if your email filters have identified the email from Dell as spam.
- Find your Customer and Order Number online 24/7.
Why has my order been cancelled?
- If your order has been incorrectly cancelled, or cancelled without notification, please Contact Customer Support for assistance.
- Your order maybe have been cancelled for one of the following reasons:
- Payment Issue: We either have not received your payment or have not been able to process your payment successfully.
- To reorder this product, please contact your payment provider to authorize the payment and contact a Dell sales representative at 1-800-999-3355 or visit us at www.dell.com to place your order again.
- Product Availability: The product you’ve ordered is no longer available or there was a part shortage.
- Your original order number may have been cancelled and a new order number created. You can check to see if your order is under a new order number by checking your Order Status online with your Customer Number.
- If a new order has not been created and your order has been incorrectly cancelled, Contact Customer Support for further investigation or if you want to place this order again, please contact a Dell sales representative at 1-800-999-3355 or visit us at www.dell.com.
- Delayed Notifications: Federal Trade Commission regulations require your consent for Orders placed online that experience a delay. If you were unable to respond to the consent request, we were required to cancel your order.
- If you would like to place this order again, please contact a Dell sales representative at 1-800-999-3355 or visit us at www.dell.com.
What do I do if my order arrives and something is missing or wrong?
- If your order has arrived and something is missing or wrong, please make sure you check the items that you have received against the information on your Packing Slip and/or your Order Confirmation document.
- Access your Packing Slip online 24/7.
- Missing Items - If an item appears on the Packing Slip and/or Order Confirmation document but hasn’t arrived, your order may have been shipped in multiple packages your items may still be in transit.
- To see the status of your entire order and verify if there are additional packages still in transit, you can check your Order Status online 24/7.
- If you can’t locate a missing item or need assistance please contact Dell Customer Support.
- Wrong Items - If the item you ordered is listed correctly on your Packing Slip and/or Order Confirmation email, but the item actually delivered is incorrect, please contact Dell Customer Support.
What do I do if my order arrives and something is physically damaged?
- If you have received your order in a damaged box and/or the product has physical damage please contact Dell Customer Support.
- If an item in your order does not have physical damage but is not functioning properly or will not power on, please contact Dell Technical Support.
What do I do if my order arrives and something is not functioning properly or will not power on?
- If an item in your order does not have physical damage but is not functioning properly or will not power on, please contact Dell Technical Support
What if my system is stolen?
- If your system has been stolen, please complete the Stolen System Form to report this to Dell.
- While it is not required, Dell does recommend that you file a police report so that we can release data to authorized law enforcement agencies upon request.
How can I track the status of my Service Request?
- You can follow the status of your Care Service Request (SR) 7 days a week, 24 hours a day by accessing our Support History.
Do you need further assistance?
Feature not supported by browser
FireFox does not support this feature with a secure connection(https). For the best experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer or Chrome.