|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
Level of Importance:Optional
|Systems Precision R5400 Precision T3500 Precision T5500 Precision T7500||Operating Systems MS Windows XP x64|
- Q2000 Quadro GPU - 1GB DDR5
- Q4000 Quadro GPU - 2GB DDR5
- Quadro 600
- nVidia Quadro 4000
- Quadro 2000
- nVIDIA Quadro 5000
- nVIDIA Quadro 6000
- Quadro 5000
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed VBO error with Dassault Systemes Catia
- Not Applicable
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for R290565.EXE
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R290565.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R290565." Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extracto window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R290565" in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.