|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
<ul><li><b>Vendor Version :</b> 2.11.04</li><li><b>Dell Version :</b> A01</li></ul>
|5/4/2005 4:29:05 PM|
<ul><li><b>Vendor Version :</b> 2.10.04</li><li><b>Dell Version :</b> A00</li></ul>
|3/16/2005 10:04:27 AM|
Level of Importance:Recommended
Notes : The following information is only applicable if you are currently using Non PlaysForSure firmware, and wish to upgrade to PlaysForSure firmware.
This firmware update adds PlaysForSure functionality to your Dell Pocket DJ. As a PlaysForSure-enabled device, your Dell Pocket DJ will be recognized on Microsoft Windows XP systems with a PlaysForSure-enabled application installed, without having to install additional drivers. The PlaysForSure-enabled application will be the primary application for content management between your Dell Pocket DJ and your computer.Notice:
- All content in your Pocket DJ will be lost when you install this firmware.
- Be sure to back up all audio and data files from your Pocket DJ before installing this firmware update.
- Music purchased prior to this firmware update may no longer play.
- After installing the PlaysForSure firmware, use a PlaysForSure-enabled application and Windows Explorer to restore files to your player. Your existing Musicmatch 9.0 and Dell DJ Explorer do not support PlaysForSure features.
- This firmware currently works only on Windows XP.
- Installation of this firmware may take up to 5 minutes, and your device may reboot a number of times during installation.
- Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or 2
- A PlaysForSure-enabled application installed on your computer, for example, Musicmatch Jukebox 10 or Windows Media Player 10
- Fully charged Pocket DJ battery
|Systems Dell DJ||Operating Systems MS Windows XP|
Fixes & Enhancements
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for R107733.EXE Download 1.Click Download Now, to download the file. 2.When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears. 3.From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop. 4.If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop. Install 1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R107733.EXE. 2.The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R107733. Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later. 3.The Self-Extractor window appears. 4.Click OK. 5.After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it. 6.Click the Start button and then click Run. 7.Type C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R107733 in the Open textbox and then click OK. 8.Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.