Dr: 3.3.40 UI:8.1.55,A07
|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
Level of Importance:Optional
2. This software does not support the Dell TrueMobile 1300 USB2.0 Adapter.
3. It is recommended that you uninstall older versions of the Dell Wireless 1450 USB Utility and Driver before installing this version.
|Systems Dimension 1100/B110 Dimension 3000 Dimension 3100/E310 Dimension 5150/E510 Dimension 5150C Dimension 9150/XPS 400 Dimension 9200 Dimension E520 OptiPlex 170L OptiPlex 210L OptiPlex 210LN OptiPlex 630 OptiPlex GX280 OptiPlex GX520 OptiPlex GX620 OptiPlex SX280 Precision 380 Precision 390 Precision 470 Precision 490 Desktop Precision 670 Precision 690 XPS 200 XPS 400/Dimension 9150 XPS 410||Operating Systems MS Windows XP|
- Wireless 1450 (802.11a/b/g) USB2.0 Adapter
Fixes & Enhancements
-Fixed an issue seen on Windows XP only, where the computer does not display the Windows Desktop. This occurs after logging on to a Windows Domain where the Synchronous Logon option is selected on the Domain Server.
- Improved performance when used in a CCXv4 Wireless Network Environment.
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with HTML Pop-Up Window for R138111.EXE
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to disk (Windows XP users, click Save) and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file name icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R138111.EXE. The Self-Extractor window appears.
2. Click OK or Continue. The Self-Extracting Driver Installation window appears and prompts to extract files to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R138111".
3. Leave all of the default settings and click Unzip or OK. If the directory doesn't exist, you'll be prompted to create one. Click Yes. A Self Extractor window appears and indicates "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R138111" files were extracted.
4. Click OK. Follow the on-screen installation instructions in the window.
HTML Pop-Up With Install Now Button
1. The Dell Software Installation Documentation window appears.
2. Click the Install Now button. A File Download window appears.
3. Click Run this program from its current location and click OK. The Security Warning window appears.
4. Click Yes. The InstallShield Wizard window appears.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.