Data 204B37i RCP,A00
|Description:||This file format consists of an archive of files that may be decompressed to a directory on the hard drive. The installation can then be done from that directory.|
Level of Importance:Optional
|Systems Dimension 5000 OptiPlex 740 Precision 690||Operating Systems MS Windows XP|
- Roxio Creator Deluxe 110740
Fixes & Enhancements
- Resolved issue of an error that appears when user has WMP 11 installed
- Not Applicable
Instructions for SC_160_P_ESD1.zip
1. Click the Download File link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package.
2. Specify the location to unzip the files.
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.