|Description:||This file format consists of an archive of files that may be decompressed to a directory on the hard drive. The installation can then be done from that directory.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
2. Flash operation may take almost 2 minutes please be patient.
3. Please update firmware before upgrading to Vista.
|Systems Dimension 5100C Dimension 5150C OptiPlex 740 OptiPlex 745 XPS 200||Operating Systems MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows Vista 64-bit MS Windows XP|
- SCB5265 slim 24x combo
Fixes & Enhancements
- Not Applicable
- Enhanced Vista compatibility.
Custom Instructions for SCB5265_fwTD19.zip:
FLASH LOADER INSTRUCTIONS FOR upgrading the PHILIPS-SCB5265 firmware to version TD19.
1. Download the SCB5265_fwTD19.zip: file and extract to a known location.
2. Double-clock on the PHILIPS-SCB5265-TD19.exe FLASH Utility to begin FLASH operation.
3. You may be prompted to have ADMINISTRATOR RIGHTS to use FLASH Utility.
4. When the FLASH LOADER launches, select ""UPDATE"" to begin flash operation.
5. DO NOT TURN OFF POWER DURING FLASH OPERATION.
6. FLASH OPERATION MAY TAKE almost 2 minutes- please be patient.
7. You will see the progress bar begin to fill up with Blue Squares.
8. Once complete, You will see a message: "The device update has competed successfully". "Please re-boot your computer and that all unsaved data should be saved before rebooting the system".
9. Select YES to continue.
10. The system will automatically shutdown and Restart.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.