|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files.|
Level of Importance:Optional
2. Don't turn off the system while flash is in progress.
|Systems Dimension 9150/XPS 400 Dimension 9200 Dimension C521 Dimension E520 Dimension E521 Inspiron 530 Inspiron 530s Inspiron 531 Inspiron 531s OptiPlex 320 OptiPlex 330 OptiPlex 740 OptiPlex 745 OptiPlex 745c OptiPlex 755 Precision T3400 Vostro 200 XPS 400/Dimension 9150 XPS 410 XPS 420 XPS 700 Jet Black XPS 710 XPS 710 H2C XPS 720 Black XPS 720 H2C||Operating Systems MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows Vista 64-bit MS Windows XP MS Windows XP x64|
- DROM6316 HH SATA 16X DVDROM
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed the boot issue to compatible in AHCI mode
- Not Applicable
Windows firmware flash utility update for Philips DROM6316 HH SATA 16X DVDROM:
1. Download and unzip "DROM6316_ODNK.zip" into your desktop.
2. In "DROM6316_ODNK" folder, please search for the "Windows" folder.
3. In "Windows" folder, please make sure you have the administrator right, and double click on "ODNKWIN.EXE".
4. Click on "Yes" to continue.
5. Click on "Update" button. This may take as long as two minutes. Please wait for the process to complete.
6. You should see "Firmware has been updated successfully!".
7. Windows must restart to complete this operation, please save all data and click on "Now".
DOS firmware flash utility update for Philips DROM6316 HH SATA 16X DVDROM:
1. Unzip "DROM6316_ODNK.zip" into your USB key.
2. In "Dos" folder, just type "ODNKDOS.EXE".
3. Please select "1" (assume this is the only optical drive) and wait for 2 minutes.
4. You should see "Firmware update Successfully!".
5. Windows must restart to complete this operation, please "y".
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.