|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
1. The A28 FastAccess Facial Recognition software is strongly recommended for all Windows 7 installations.
2. This version has several important cumulative Windows 7 changes to address FATrayAlert crash issue.
3. This version will only run when:
A previous FastAccess installation is present.
The user previously uninstall FastAccess while leaving “configuration settings”
4. Do not downgrade using this package if you have a higher version than v2.4.7
|Systems Inspiron 11z (1110) Inspiron 1318 Inspiron 14 (1440) Inspiron 1440 Inspiron 15 (1545) Inspiron 1545 Inspiron 1750 Studio 1435 Studio 1440 Studio 1450 Studio 15 (1555) Studio 1535 Studio 1536 Studio 1537 Studio 1555 Studio 1735 Studio 1737 Studio 1745 Studio One 19 Studio XPS 13 Studio XPS 16 XPS One 24||Operating Systems MS Windows 7 32-bit MS Windows 7 64-bit|
- Facial Recognition
Fixes & Enhancements
- Not Applicable
- Added support for Windows 7
Custom Instructions for FASTACCESS_FACIAL-RECOGNITIO_A28_R257644.exe
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with FAInstall.exe File for FASTACCESS_FACIAL-RECOGNITIO_A28_R257644.ex
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled FASTACCESS_FACIAL-RECOGNITIO_A28_R257644.exe.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R257644". Write down this path so the executable (I.e.Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R257644" in the Open tex tbox and then click OK.8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.