|Description:||This file format consists of an archive of files that may be decompressed to a directory on the hard drive. The installation can then be done from that directory.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
2. While firmware is updating, don't turn off the computer.
3. Please reboot the computer after the firmware update is completed.
|Systems||Operating Systems MS Windows 7 32-bit MS Windows 7 64-bit MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows Vista 64-bit MS Windows XP MS Windows XP x64|
- GT10N 8X 12.7 SATA Trayload DVDRW
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed DVD-R writing failure when running "system image backup" of Win7
- Not Applicable
1. Click Download File to download the file.
2. Saves the file on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop. (For example labelled GT10N-A111.zip).
2. Extract or unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\GT10N-A111(Example path).
3. Choose update file from [Win] if you install in Windows environment or [DOS] folder if you install in DOS environment.
4. Double-click the installation file and follow the on-screen installation instructions.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.