|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
|Systems Adamo 13 Inspiron 1210 Inspiron Mini 10 Inspiron Mini 12 Inspiron Mini 9 Latitude E4200 Latitude E4300 Latitude E5400 Latitude E6400 Latitude E6400 ATG Latitude E6400 XFR Latitude E6500 Latitude XT2 Precision M2400 Precision M4300 Precision M4400 Precision M6400 Studio 1435 Studio 1440 Studio 15 (1555) Studio 1535 Studio 1536 Studio 1537 Studio 1555 Studio 1735 Studio 1737 Studio XPS 13 Studio XPS 16 Vostro 1520||Operating Systems MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows XP|
- Mobile Broadband Manager
- Wireless 5530 HSPA Mini-Card
Fixes & Enhancements
- Not applicable
- Enhanced the Full PC/SC support
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with HTML Pop-Up Window for DELL_WIRELESS-5530-HSPA-MINI_A06_R220877.exe
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to disk (Windows XP users, click Save) and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file name icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled DELL_WIRELESS-5530-HSPA-MINI_A06_R220877.exe. The Self-Extractor window appears.
2. Click OK or Continue.The Self-Extracting Driver Installation window appears and prompts to extract files to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R220877".
3. Leave all of the default settings and click Unzip or OK. If the directory doesn't exist, you'll be prompted to create one. Click Yes. A Self Extractor window appears and indicates "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R220877" files were extracted.
4. Click OK. Follow the on-screen installation instructions in the window.
HTML Pop-Up With Install Now Button
1. The Dell Software Installation Documentation window appears.
2. Click the Install Now button. A File Download window appears.
3. Click Run this program from its current location and click OK. The Security Warning window appears.
4. Click Yes. The InstallShield Wizard window appears.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.