|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
|Systems Latitude 13 Latitude 2110 Latitude E4200 Latitude E4310 Latitude E5400 Latitude E5410 Latitude E6400 Latitude E6410 Latitude E6410 ATG Latitude E6500 Latitude E6510 Precision M4500||Operating Systems MS Windows 7 32-bit MS Windows 7 64-bit MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows Vista 64-bit MS Windows XP MS Windows XP x64|
- MBB Telus Canada SIM Card
- Wireless 5540 HSPA Mini Card
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed issue with Win7 DNS Missing in DMBM after S3/S4
- Fixed issue where DMBM doesn't display Operator name which it camps on
- Fixed Incoming SMS-notification-balloon not working
- Enhanced display of received SMS
- Enhanced transparent handling of multiple APNs
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for DELL_WIRELESS-5540-HSPA-MINI_A25_R276926.exe
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled DELL_WIRELESS-5540-HSPA-MINI_A25_R276926.exe.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to “C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R276926”. Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type “C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R276926” in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.