|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
|File Format:||Update Package for Microsoft® Windows®||
|Description:||Dell Update Packages in Microsoft Windows 32-bit format can be deployed on Microsoft 64-bit operating systems by implementing the WOW64 emulation applications. WOW64 is a standard feature on most Microsoft operating systems. For more information, click here.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
|Systems Latitude 13 Latitude E4200 Latitude E4300 Latitude E5400 Latitude E5500 Latitude E6400 Latitude E6400 ATG Latitude E6400 XFR Latitude E6500 Latitude Z||Operating Systems MS Windows 7 32-bit MS Windows Vista 32-bit|
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed erroneously-appearing optimal resolution balloon notification in dual DVI configuration
- Fixed issue where 3008WFP on DisplayPort does not resume from S3 in single/clone/extend mode
- Fixed issue where Windows Media Player stopped working after changing display mode or moving WMP window to external display
- Fixed connection and type in Common User Interface (CUI)
- Fixed issue where system LCD defaults to Max brightness on Standby/resume, Hibernate/resume or reboot
- Fixed issue where BD playback does not work correctly after resume from Standby or Hibernate and changed to full screen
- Improved DisplayPort monitor behavior (including non-Dell monitors)
- Improved 3D stability, functionality, reduced corruption during game play
- Improved HDMI audio stability
- Improved mode persistence after hot undock/redock with a DVI monitor attaced
- Updated driver for Latitude E6500/E6400/E6300/E4300/E5500/E5400/Z600/Latitude 13
- Enhanced driver power management stability
Dell Update Package Instructions for VIDEO_DRVR_WIN_R304343.EXE:
1. Click the "Download File" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for Intel_GM45-GE45-GS45-Integra_A11_R304343.exe
1.Click Download File, to download the file.
2.When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:window appears.
3.From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click toselect Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4.If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled Intel_GM45-GE45-GS45-Integra_A11_R304343.exe.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R304343". Write down this path so the executable (I.e.Setup.exe) file can be found later
3.The Self-Extractor window appears.
5.After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6.Click the Start button and then click Run.
7.Type"C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R304343" in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8.Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.