|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
Level of Importance:Optional
|Systems Latitude 2110 Latitude E4200 Latitude E4310 Latitude E5410 Latitude E6410 Latitude E6410 ATG Latitude E6510||Operating Systems MS Windows 7 32-bit MS Windows 7 64-bit MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows Vista 64-bit MS Windows XP MS Windows XP x64|
- MBB Telus Canada SIM Card
- Wireless 5540 HSPA Mini Card
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed the issue for profile data lost after update
- Fixed network selection list during manual selection
- Fixed the issue for Machine does not enter S3 when SD card is present in the notebook
- Fixed the issue of Adapter does not get IP assigned when NDIS intermediate filter is bound
- Fixed the issue with "No network service available" after S3/resume
- Fixed the issue for after radio off/on DMBM shows "connected state" when it is disconnected
- Fixed the function of PIN changed after reboot
- Fixed new SMS displayed issue in SMS utility
- Fixed the PIN code change function doesn't work properly
- Not Applicable
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for DELL_WIRELESS-5540-HSPA-MINI_A29_R283078.exe
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled "DELL_WIRELESS-5540-HSPA-MINI_A29_R283078".exe.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R283078". Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R283078" in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions. For Swisscom customers only.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.