|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
|Systems Latitude D420 Latitude D430 Latitude D620 Latitude D620 ATG Latitude D630 Latitude D630 ATG Latitude D631 Latitude D820 Latitude D830 Latitude E4200 Latitude E4300 Latitude E5400 Latitude E6400 Latitude E6400 ATG Latitude E6400 XFR Latitude E6500 Latitude XT Latitude XT2 Precision M2300 Precision M2400 Precision M4300 Precision M4400 Precision M6400 Precision M65 Vostro 14 Vostro 1400 Vostro 15 Vostro 1500 Vostro 1700||Operating Systems MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows Vista 64-bit MS Windows XP MS Windows XP x64|
- Dell Wireless 5700 VZW Mobile Broadband CDMA EVDO MiniCard
- Dell Wireless 5720 VZW Mobile Broadband EVDO MiniCard
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed DMBCU fails to properly program the NAI after a change of MDN
- Fixed DUN connection assigns 0.0.0.0 to gateway address
- Fixed Readme file isn't displayed automatically after install
- Fixed Telus MiniCard, in NDIS Mode, will not connect.
- Fixed WWAN radio on, after resume S3, WWAN radio will off (fail rate)
- Fixed WWAN connection could be disconnected after switch back user
- Fixed 2 Systray icons appears after closing DMBCU
- Fixed Option to populate DMBCU proxy setting to IE proxy setting
- Fixed When trying to auto connect to VPN using Dell Dragnet user gets "error code 623"
- Fixed NVTL Phoenix MFC App stopped working resuming from Hybrid S3 on Bat
- Fixed Help Utility displays wrong carrier logo
- Fixed V64-DMBCU does not change network properties of WWAN device
- Fixed User Switching: If card is in use Device Setting Panel shows Device not Found
- Fixed SMS emergency / urgent buttons both sends SMS as emergency
- Fixed Advance network properties do not match DMBCU advance profile
- Fixed 5720 VZW Minicard will not reconnect after resuming under Vista32
- Enhanced performance
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for DELL_MULTI-DEVICE_A04_R220062.EXE
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled DELL_MULTI-DEVICE_A04_R220062.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R220062". Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R220062" in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.