|Description:||This file format consists of an archive of files that may be decompressed to a directory on the hard drive. The installation can then be done from that directory.|
Level of Importance:Optional
2. Please close other applications before updating.
3. While the firmware is updating, please don't turn off the computer.
4. Please reboot the computer after the firmware update is completed.
|Systems Latitude 131L Latitude D420 Latitude D430 Latitude D520 Latitude D531 Latitude D620 Latitude D620 ATG Latitude D630 Latitude D630 ATG Latitude D630 XFR Latitude D631 Latitude D820 Latitude D830 Latitude XT OptiPlex 740 OptiPlex 745 OptiPlex 755 Precision M2300 Precision M4300 Precision M6300 Precision M65 Precision M90 Vostro 1000||Operating Systems MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows 2000 MS Windows Vista 64-bit MS Windows XP MS Windows XP x64|
- GDR-T10N Slim 8X DVDROM
Fixes & Enhancements
- Not Applicable
- Enhanced DVD-RAM read function
- Enhanced audio playback customer experience
Windows based firmware flash update for HLDS GDR-T10N SLIM 8X DVDROM:-
1. Download and unzip the GDR-T10N_104.zip into your desktop.
2. In "GDR-T10N_104" folder, please search for the "Windows" folder.
3. In "Windows" folder, please make sure you have the administrator right, and double click on "JDS10_DELL_CPG_104.exe".
4. The flash utility will pop up accordingly, please click on the "Download Start" button. This may take as long as two min. Please wait for the download process to complete.
5. When it is done, you will observe the screen of "Flash tool has finished updating new Firmware. After restarting PC, new F/W will take effect. Do you want to restart your computer now? Click on "OK".
DOS based firmware flash update for HLDS GDR-T10N SLIM 8X DVDROM:-
1. Unzip the GDR-T10N_104.zip into your USB key.
2. In "Dos" folder, just type "D10FLASH.EXE DADE8ABC.DLD". Press "Y" to proceed.
3. Just wait for the firmware update completion, you should see "Drive Firmware Update has completed successfully. Please re-boot your computer".
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.