|Description:||This file format consists of an archive of files that may be decompressed to a directory on the hard drive. The installation can then be done from that directory.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
2. Do not access the drive while update is in progress.
3. Do not stop the firmware update application.
4. Do not shutdown/turn off the power while the firmware update application is in progress.
5. This may take as long as 2 minutes.
|Systems Dimension 9200c Inspiron 9400 Inspiron E1705 Latitude 131L Latitude D420 Latitude D430 Latitude D520 Latitude D531 Latitude D620 Latitude D620 ATG Latitude D630 Latitude D630 ATG Latitude D630 XFR Latitude D631 Latitude D820 Latitude D830 Latitude XT OptiPlex 740 OptiPlex 745 OptiPlex 755 Precision M2300 Precision M4300 Precision M6300 Precision M65 Precision M90 Vostro 1000 XPS 210 XPS M1710||Operating Systems Red Hat Ent Linux 3 Red Hat Ent Linux 4 MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows 2000 MS Windows Vista 64-bit MS Windows XP MS Windows XP x64|
- DV-28E-V Slim 8X DVDROM
Fixes & Enhancements
- Not Applicable
- Enhanced DVD-RAM read function
- Enhanced CD readability
Windows based firmware flash update for TEAC DV-28E-V SLIM 8X DVDROM:-
1. Download and unzip the DV-28E-V_R.AB.zip into your desktop.
2. In "DV-28E-V_R.AB" folder, please search for the "Windows" folder.
3. In "Windows" folder, please make sure you have the administrator right, and double click on "DV28EV_DVDRAM.exe". Please accept the license agreement by clicking on "I Agree" button.
4. Click on "Update" button and click "Yes" button to proceed with the firmware update.
5. Just wait for the firmware update completion, you should see "Firmware has updated successfully".
6. Please save all unsaved data before restarting your computer. Click "Yes" button to restart your computer.
DOS based firmware flash update for TEAC DV-28E-V SLIM 8X DVDROM:-
1. Unzip the DV-28E-V_R.AB.zip into your USB key.
2. In "Dos" folder, just type "dv28ev.bat" and press "Enter" key.
3. Just wait for the firmware update completion, you should see the log status as "finish" and "OK".
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.