|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
Level of Importance:Optional
|Systems Latitude D610 Latitude D810 Precision M20||Operating Systems MS Windows 2000 MS Windows XP|
- Mobility Radeon X600
- MobilityRadeon X300
Fixes & Enhancements
- Addressed situation where some customers can experience a idle mode when going from AC to battery power or booting in battery mode
- Fixed bad character issue found during InstallShield driver install (CHS language)
- Removed resolution that will not auto-adjust with 4100MP projector
- Fixed 3D pipe screen saver issue when D3D set to Max Quality
- Fixed issues related to Microsoft Project, Microsoft Paint, Microsoft Excel, etc. when using a projector in clone mode with system's LCD
- Driver updated to include D810 with Radeon Mobility X300. No impact to D610 or M20
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for R104771.EXE
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK.The Save In:window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save.The file will download to your desktop
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close.The file icon appears on your desktop
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R104771.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R104771".Write down this path so the executable (I.e.Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extracto window is still open, close it
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R104771" in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installationinstructions.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.