|Description:||This file format consists of a BIOS executable file. The Universal (Windows/MS DOS) format can be used to install from Windows XP, Windows 2000, NT, Windows 9X, Windows ME or a MS DOS environment.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
you must first update to A10 BIOS and then flash to the latest Arev BIOS.
|Systems Latitude E5410||Operating Systems BIOS|
- Latitude E5410 System BIOS
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed fail to create or change Hard Drive password from DDPA 2.0
- Addressed FDE hard drive detection issue
- Fixed USB data transfer issue lockup with iTunes application
- Fixed the issue where system can't be shutdown with bitlocker enable
- Added support of Signed Firmware BIOS
BIOS Update Executable for Windows/DOS
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
Run the BIOS update utility from Windows environment
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Windows System will auto restart and update BIOS while system startup screen.
3. After BIOS update finished, system will auto reboot to take effect.
Run the BIOS update utility from DOS environment (Non-Windows users)
1. Copy the downloaded file to a bootable DOS USB key.
2. Power on the system, then Press F12 key and Select "USB Storage Device" and Boot to DOS prompt.
3. Run the file by typing copied file name where the executable is located.
4. DOS System will auto restart and update BIOS while system startup screen.
5. After BIOS update finished, system will auto reboot to take effect.
Note 1: You will need to provide a bootable DOS USB key. This executable file does not create the DOS system files.
Note 2: Please make sure you suspend BitLocker encryption before updating BIOS on a BitLocker enabled system.
If you don't enable BitLocker on your system you can ignore it.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.