|Description:||This file format contains plain text which can be viewed with a standard text editor.|
|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files.|
Level of Importance:Optional
Please visit the Dell Tech Center at http://www.delltechcenter.com/page/Microsoft+System+Center, and search for Dell System Deployment CABs for additional help on using these cabs for OS Deployment.
With the Dell Client Systems Deployment CAB, an I/T Administrator can perform the following tasks:
Use Microsoft Windows OSbased PnP enumeration capabilities to install drivers for applicable devices.
Create a systemlevel optimized deployment sequence.
Setup an appropriate boot control sequence.
Optimize the deployment of targeted systemspecific driver packages.
|Systems Latitude E5420||Operating Systems MS Windows XP MS Windows XP x64|
- Driver Pack
Fixes & Enhancements
- Not Applicable
- Enhanced performance and reliability
Instructions for E5420-xp-A02-R310139.CAB
1. Click the Download File link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package.
2. Specify the location to unzip the files.
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
Viewing the User’s Guide
1. Double-click on the index.htm file to view the contents of the User’s Guide.
Instructions for E5420-xp-A02-R310139.html:
1. Click Download File. The File Download window appears.
2. Click the Save button. The Save As window appears.
3. Select Desktop using the drop-down menu to the right of Save in.
4. Click the Save button. A progress meter moves as the download is completed.
5. If necessary, click X in the upper right-hand corner of the Download Progress Window to close it upon completion.
6. Double click the Icon on your desktop for the newly saved file. The Dell Bios Release Notes window appears.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.