|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
|File Format:||Update Package for Microsoft® Windows®||
|Description:||Dell Update Packages in Microsoft Windows 32-bit format can be deployed on Microsoft 64-bit operating systems by implementing the WOW64 emulation applications. WOW64 is a standard feature on most Microsoft operating systems. For more information, click here.|
Level of Importance:Optional
1. Driver update for Latitude Notebook and Optiplex/Precision Desktops using Intel Graphics Media Adapter HD Family except for Latitude XT3 Tablet.
2. Latitude E6510, E6410, E4310, E5510 and E5410 exhibit a new issue with this driver additional LCD flashing when lid is opened. The new issue is a result of fixing the Latitude issue described in Fixes.
3. Dell does *not* recommend this driver for Latitude E6510, E6410, E6410ATG, E6310, E5510, E5410.
4. This new issue does not appear to affect Latitude E6520, E6420, E6320 or E6220.
5. As a result of the new issue found on Latitude systems, this is an optional update.
|Systems Latitude E5420 Latitude E5520 Latitude E6220 Latitude E6320 Latitude E6420 Latitude E6420 ATG Latitude E6420 XFR Latitude E6520 OptiPlex 390 OptiPlex 790 OptiPlex 980 OptiPlex 990 Precision T1600||Operating Systems MS Windows XP|
- GMA HD 2000 (NB)
- GMA HD 3000 (NB)
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed issues with Latitude notebooks: No external monitors display password screen when OS is locked, lid closed and system hot docked
- Fixed issues with Optiplex desktops: No display when system booted to password screen with DisplayPort display off, then turned on
- Fixed issues at igxprd32 when restart Windows with Celeron CPU
- Improved robustness under 3D stress
- Improved power management robustness with linked timeouts
Dell Update Package Instructions for VIDEO_DRVR_WIN_R314842.EXE:
1. Click the "Download file" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for INTEL_MULTI-DEVICE_A07_R314842.EXE
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP
users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to youdesktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
icon appears on your deskto.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled INTEL_MULTI-DEVICE_A07_R314842.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or
unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R314842". Write down this path so the executable (I.e.
Setup.exe) file can be found latr.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor
window is still open, close
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R314842" in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.