|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
|Systems Latitude E5400 Latitude E5500 OptiPlex 755||Operating Systems MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows Vista 64-bit MS Windows XP MS Windows XP x64|
- DV-28SV 8X 12.7 SATA Trayload DVD
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed S3 Issues for Notebooks usage in docking configuration
- Not Applicable
1. Click Download File.
2. Saves the file on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop. (For example labeled R12345.EXE).
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R12345.EXE" (Example path). Write down this path so the executable (Example - Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.