|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
|Systems Latitude E5420 Latitude E5420M Latitude E5520 Latitude E5520M Latitude E6320 Latitude E6420 Latitude E6420 ATG Latitude E6520||Operating Systems Red Hat Linux 7.2 Red Hat Linux 7.3 Red Hat Linux 8.0 Red Hat Linux 9.0 Ubuntu Desktop 7.04 MS Windows 3.x MS Windows 7 32-bit MS Windows 7 64-bit MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows Vista 64-bit MS Windows XP MS Windows XP Embedded MS Windows XP x64|
- MK2565GSX 250GB 5400RPM SATA2 HDD(HF)
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed an “Automatic Partial to Slumber” transition glitch
- Not Applicable
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with HTML Pop-Up Window for TOSHIBA_MULTI-DEVICE_A03_R313391.exe
1. Click Download File to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to disk (Windows XP users, click Save) and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file name icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled TOSHIBA_MULTI-DEVICE_A03_R313391.exe. The Self-Extractor window appears.
2. Click OK or Continue. The Self-Extracting Driver Installation window appears and prompts to extract files to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R313391.
3. Leave all of the default settings and click Unzip or OK. If the directory doesn't exist, you'll be prompted to create one. Click Yes. A Self Extractor window appears and indicatesC:\DELL\DRIVERS\R313391 files ere extracted.
4. Click OK. Follow the on-screen installation instructions in the window.
HTML Pop-Up With Install Now Button
1. The Dell Software Installation Documentation window appears.
2. Click the Install Now button. A File Download window appears.
3. Click Run this program from its current location and click OK. The Security Warning window appears.
4. Click Yes. The InstallShield Wizard window appears.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
1. Extract the zip file to a bootable USB thumb drive
2. Boot up the system to DOS by using the USB thumb drive.
3. Go to the folder where you save the files.
4. Run E.bat
5. Follow the instructions on the screen.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.