|Description:||This file format consists of an archive of files that may be decompressed to a directory on the hard drive. The installation can then be done from that directory.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
2. While firmware is updating, don't turn off the computer.
3. Please reboot the computer after the firmware update is completed.
|Systems Latitude E4200 Latitude E4310 Latitude E6400 Latitude E6400 ATG Latitude E6400 XFR Latitude E6410 Latitude E6410 ATG Latitude E6500 Latitude E6510 Latitude XT2 Latitude XT2 XFR Precision M2400 Precision M4400 Precision M4500 Precision M6400 Precision M6500 Vostro 3300||Operating Systems MS Windows 7 32-bit MS Windows 7 64-bit MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows Vista 64-bit MS Windows XP MS Windows XP x64|
- GU40N 9.5mm SATA Trayload DVD+/-RW
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed potiential audio interruption issue at starting time of Audio CD playing
- Not Applicable
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for INTEL_MULTI-DEVICE_A03_R277272.EXE
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled INTEL_MULTI-DEVICE_A03_R277272.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R277272". Write down this path so the executable (I.e.Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R277272" in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.