|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
|File Format:||Update Package for Microsoft® Windows®||
|Description:||Dell Update Packages in Microsoft Windows 32-bit format can be deployed on Microsoft 64-bit operating systems by implementing the WOW64 emulation applications. WOW64 is a standard feature on most Microsoft operating systems. For more information, click here.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
2. To execute silent installation, use the following syntax: setup.exe /s /f1"__insert the correct foldername here__\setup.iss".
3. Silent installation will automatically install the correct drivers for all Dell security devices and peripherals supported by the platform.
4. This Driver package is required to be installed prior to the Dell ControlPoint Security Manager Application.
|Systems Latitude E4200 Latitude E4300 Latitude E5400 Latitude E5500 Latitude E6400 Latitude E6400 ATG Latitude E6400 XFR Latitude E6500 Latitude XT2 Latitude XT2 XFR Latitude Z OptiPlex 760 OptiPlex 960 Precision M2400 Precision M4400 Precision M6400 Precision T3500 Precision T5500 Precision T7500||Operating Systems MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows XP|
- ControlPoint Security Device Driver Pack
Fixes & Enhancements
- Not Applicable
- Updated installer logic to resolve upgrade issues
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for Dell_ControlPoint-Security-M_A11_R210495.exe
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled Dell_ControlPoint-Security-M_A11_R210495.exe.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R210495". Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R210495" in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on screen installation instructions.
Dell Update Package Instructions for DRVR_WIN_R210495.EXE:
1. Click the "Download File" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.