|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
2. Please uninstall your existing version of Latitude ON Reader before installing this application.
3. Go to Control Panel>Programs. Highlight Dell Latitude ON Reader from the list, and then click on the "Uninstall" button.
|Systems Latitude E4200 Latitude E4300 Latitude Z||Operating Systems MS Windows 7 32-bit MS Windows 7 64-bit MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows Vista 64-bit MS Windows XP MS Windows XP x64|
- Latitude ON Reader
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed minor localization bug issues
- Supported auto-update via non-IE browsers
- Added support for Windows 7
1. Click Download File to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.