|Description:||This file format consists of an archive of files that may be decompressed to a directory on the hard drive. The installation can then be done from that directory.|
Level of Importance:Optional
2. Administrative rights may be required on your system for this utility to work.
|Systems Dimension 9200 Dimension C521 Dimension E520 Dimension E521 Inspiron 530 Inspiron 530s Inspiron 531 Inspiron 531s OptiPlex 320 OptiPlex 740 OptiPlex 745 OptiPlex 745c XPS 410 XPS 700 Jet Black XPS 710 XPS 710 H2C||Operating Systems MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows Vista 64-bit MS Windows XP MS Windows XP x64|
- GSA-H31N HH SATA 16X DVD+/-RW
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed Optilex 320 system detection issue with the HLDS GSA_H31N HH drive at boot up
- Not Applicable
Custom Instructions for B110.exe:
1. Download flash utility onto system hard disk drive.
2. Double click on flash utility.
3. Click on yes to begin flash process.
4. Wait until flash process is complete.
5. Click on yes to reboot system.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.