|Description:||This file format consists of an archive of files that may be decompressed to a directory on the hard drive. The installation can then be done from that directory.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
2. While the firmware is updating, please do not turn off the computer.
3. Please restart the computer after firmware update is complete.
|Systems OptiPlex 360 OptiPlex 740 OptiPlex 760 Vostro 220 Vostro 220s Vostro 420||Operating Systems MS Windows 7 32-bit MS Windows 7 64-bit MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows Vista 64-bit MS Windows XP MS Windows XP x64|
- DDU1681S 16X DVD SATA HH
Fixes & Enhancements
- Not Applicable
- Improved Windows 7 compatibility
Instructions for DDU1681S_102A.zip
1. Click the Download File link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package.
2. Specify the location to unzip the files.
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
Windows based firmware flash update for DDU-1681S
1. Download the "DDU1681S_102A.exe" file.
2. Please make sure you have the administrator rights, and double click on "DDU1681S_102A.exe".
3. Click on "Flash" button.
4. This may take as long as two minutes. Please wait for the process to complete.
5. You should see "Update Successful. Please turn off your PC."
6. Windows must restart to complete this operation, please save all data and click on "Power Off".
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.