|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
Level of Importance:Optional
2. 2. It supports Dell client systems Optiplex, Latitude, and Precision.
3. This software should be installed onto the same machine at ITA 7.0, NOT to the client machines.
4. It should also not be regarded as an upgrade to OMCC 1.0. Version 1.0, although it shares a name with this software, is completely different.
|Systems Latitude 110L Latitude D400 Latitude D410 Latitude D800 Latitude D810 Latitude X1 OptiPlex GC OptiPlex GX280 OptiPlex SX280 Precision 370 Precision 400 Precision 420 Precision 450 Precision 470 Precision 530 Precision 610 Precision 670 Precision M60 Precision M70||Operating Systems MS Windows 2000 MS Windows XP|
- OpenManage Client Connector 2.0
Fixes & Enhancements
Custom Instructions for R94828.EXE:
1.Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save or Save this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click on the downloaded file. This action should expose the .msi file within.
2. Double-click the .msi file and follow the on-screen instructions.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.