|Description:||This file format consists of an archive of files that may be decompressed to a directory on the hard drive. The installation can then be done from that directory.|
Level of Importance:Optional
2. While the firmware is updating, please don't turn off the computer.
3. Please reboot the computer after the firmware update is completed.
4. Windows/DOS firmware flash update.
|Systems Dimension 9200c Inspiron 1420 Inspiron 1501 Inspiron 1520 Inspiron 1521 Inspiron 1525 Inspiron 1526 Inspiron 1720 Inspiron 1721 Latitude 131L Latitude D420 Latitude D430 Latitude D520 Latitude D531 Latitude D620 Latitude D620 ATG Latitude D630 Latitude D630 ATG Latitude D630 XFR Latitude D631 Latitude D830 Latitude XT OptiPlex 740 OptiPlex 745 OptiPlex 755 Precision M2300 Precision M4300 Precision M6300 Precision M65 Precision M90 Precision T3400 Vostro 1000 Vostro 1200 Vostro 14 Vostro 1400 Vostro 15 Vostro 1500 Vostro 1521 Vostro 1700 Vostro 500 XPS 210 XPS M1730||Operating Systems Red Hat Ent Linux 3 Red Hat Ent Linux 4 MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows Vista 64-bit MS Windows XP MS Windows XP x64|
- GSA-T21N 12.7 tray IDE DVD+/-RW
Fixes & Enhancements
- Not Applicable
- Enabled DVD-RAM read & write function
Windows based firmware flash update for HLDS GSA-T21N 12.7 tray IDE DVD+/-RW:-
1. Download and unzip the GSA-T21N_A1R1.zip into your desktop.
2. In "GSA-T21N_A1R1" folder, please search for the "Windows" folder.
3. In "Windows" folder, please make sure you have the administrator right, and double click on "GSAT21NA1R1.exe".
4. The firmware of the drive will be updated to a newer version. The target drive should be HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GSA-T21N.
5. Please close other applications before updating and click on the "UPDATE" button.
6. Now updating in progress. It takes a few minutes. Don’t turn off the PC.
7. Updating was completed successfully. Please reboot the PC and click on the "REBOOT" button.
DOS based firmware flash update for HLDS GSA-T21N 12.7 tray IDE DVD+/-RW:-
1. Unzip the GSA-T21N_A1R1.zip into your bootable USB key.
2. In "DOS" folder, just type "DOSA1R1.BAT" and answer "y" if you want to download the firmware.
3. Now updating in progress. It takes a few minutes.
4. FW Update Completed.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.