|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
|File Format:||Update Package for Microsoft® Windows®||
|Description:||Dell Update Packages in Microsoft Windows 32-bit format can be deployed on Microsoft 64-bit operating systems by implementing the WOW64 emulation applications. WOW64 is a standard feature on most Microsoft operating systems. For more information, click here.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
|Systems Precision M4600 Precision M6600||Operating Systems MS Windows XP MS Windows XP x64|
- FirePro M8900
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed issues with RGB LCD if cold boot with lid closed on dock
- Fixed SCCM driver install
- Not Applicable
Dell Update Package Instructions for VIDEO_DRVR_WIN_R316832_AMD_XP_A03.EXE:
1. Click the "Download File" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for ATI_MULTI-DEVICE_A03_R316832_XP.exe
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled ATI_MULTI-DEVICE_A03_R316832_XP.exe.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R316832". Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extracto window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R316832" in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.