|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
Level of Importance:Optional
System has SoundBlaster XFi MB installed.
System is upgraded from Vista to Windows 7.
|Systems Inspiron 14 (1440) Inspiron 1440 Inspiron 1750 Studio 1440 Studio 1450 Studio 1458 Studio 1558 Studio 1747 Studio XPS 13 Studio XPS 16 Studio XPS 435t / 9000||Operating Systems MS Windows 7 32-bit MS Windows 7 64-bit|
- Sound Blaster X-Fi MB
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed Audio Control Panel issues in Win7 32-bit
> After upgrade from Win Vista to Win 7, the EAX Effects and X-Fi Crystalizer of Audio Control Panel can't synchronize with Console Launcher
> Change the display of them, or close and re-launch them, it will be displayed correctly
> After upgrade from Win Vista to Win 7, the active preset and Effects Amount of EAX Effects cannot be changed in Audio Control Panel
> Audio Control Panel issue in Windows 7 64bit, DF308058: SB X-Fi MB not present in Creative Audio Control Pane
- Not Applicable
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for R224473.EXE
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R224473.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R224473". Write down this path so the executable (I.e.
Setup.exe) file can be found later
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extracto window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R224473" in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
Install only for Vista-to-Win7 upgrade.
Apply AFTER Win7 upgrade.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.