Feb'09 RTS Patch,webpostA00
|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
|Systems Inspiron 1318 Inspiron 15 (1545) Inspiron 1545 Studio 1435 Studio 15 (1555) Studio 1536 Studio 1555 Studio 1737 Studio XPS 13 Studio XPS 16 Studio XPS 435 MT||Operating Systems MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows Vista 64-bit|
- Sound Blaster X-Fi MB
Fixes & Enhancements
- Addressed "Supported device not found" error for factory-installed Creative X-Fi MB Software Suite version A01
- Not Applicable
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for CREATIVE-LABS_SOUND-BLASTER-_A00_R213242.exe
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP
users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled CREATIVE-LABS_SOUND-BLASTER-_A00_R213242.exe.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or
unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R213242". Write down this path so the executable (I.e.
Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self Extractor window is still open, close it
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R213242" in the Open text box and then click OK.
8. Follow the on screen installation instruction.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.