|Description:||This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, then double-click it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.|
Level of Importance:Urgent
|Systems OptiPlex 320 OptiPlex 330 OptiPlex 740 OptiPlex 745 OptiPlex 745c OptiPlex 755 Vostro 200||Operating Systems MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows Vista 64-bit MS Windows XP MS Windows XP x64|
- RADEON HD 2400 XT
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed memory corner failure while running UVD clocks on consumer cards
- Disabled DPM (Dynamic Power Management)
- Packages into DOS bootable ISO
- Improved performance
Custom Instructions for OPGA5.iso:
1. Click the Download File link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Follow your CD writing software vendor's instructions to create a CD from the downloaded. ISO file.
2. Reboot the system and hit F12. Select the onboard CDROM/DVD to boot to the CD.
3. Reboot and the flash will take place automatically.
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.