|Description:||This file format consists of an archive of files that may be decompressed to a directory on the hard drive. The installation can then be done from that directory.|
Level of Importance:Recommended
1. Please close other applications before updating.
2. While the firmware is updating, please don't turn off the computer.
3. Please reboot the computer after the firmware update is completed.
|Systems Inspiron 1525 Inspiron 1526 Inspiron 518 Inspiron 519 Inspiron 530 Inspiron 530s Inspiron 531 Inspiron 531s Studio 1435 Studio 15 (1555) Studio 1535 Studio 1536 Studio 1537 Studio 1555 Studio 1735 Studio 1737 Studio Desktop Studio Hybrid Studio One 19 Studio Slim Studio XPS 13 Studio XPS 16 XPS 420 XPS 430 XPS M1330 XPS M1530||Operating Systems MS Windows 7 32-bit MS Windows 7 64-bit MS Windows Vista 32-bit MS Windows Vista 64-bit MS Windows XP MS Windows XP x64|
- DX-20A6Q HH SATA Trayload DVD+/-RW (Qflix External drive)
Fixes & Enhancements
- Not Applicable
- Enhanced the support of Qflix disc
- Ensured Windows 7 compatibility
Windows based firmware flash update for PLDS DX-20A6Q DVDRW
1. Download and unzip the XA6H6D17.zip into your desktop.
2. In XA6H6D17 folder, please search for the Windows folder.
3. In Windows folder, please make sure you have the administrator right, and double click on 6D17WIN.EXE
4. Click on Update button. This may take as long as two minutes. Please wait for the process to complete.
5. You should see Firmware has been updated successfully.
6. Windows must restart to complete this operation, please save all data and click on "Now".
This is an optional process and is not required for the downloading and installation of device drivers from this site.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.